Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need help

I have a feeling of desperation in wanting to talk to someone anyone that can tell me there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am actually eager to share my story about my personal mortgage odyssey. As of 3/1/2010 I was told Bank of America owns the servicing on my loan. But both yesterday and today's phone calls to Bank of America have been fruitless. They do not have record yet of my loan. I am told by both to keep checking back. I am exhausted and can not think anymore. I am hungry and tired after a long day of work. Tomorrow I will attempt to share my mortgage odyssey with you in detail. Words of encouragement would be great if you have any... do you have any experience dealing with Bank of America in a home modification?
I think I can blog on facebook with this tool, so I look forward to building supporters I am unsure yet if you can reply back here. I will know more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment