Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Still praying to stop the sale of my home of 10 years

Friday I speak with Shakir a nice gentleman that insists I have to get the Lawyers info. For B of A to stop the sale as there is no way B of A has any record of my status without the Wilshire records which will not be "boarded" into their system until Sat. I insist I have never dealt with any Lawyer only to find out that who I thought was my Lender is actually the Lawyers for my Lender. So all I know is my "Lender" is a group of investors... I called "The Lawyers and was told that they are the Lawyers for Bank Of America too and to have Bank Of America Contact them to stop the sale. I do and of coarse I am told again no such account is accessible and there is nothing can be done. Call back Sat. to the Home Retention Dept. They are in by 5 am. But I am told to expedite things fax all my financials into B of A so it takes all night to get together but I faxed. So when I call they will have it per Gina in Home Retention. But unbeknown to me Customer service is who handles the upload of faxes and their are not available on weekends so I could not get any information with my call Sat. morning. I spoke with Pryaankka who is in India... She actually was most helpful in quelling my stress. I am told by Priyaankka that it takes 24 to 48 hours for faxes to be uploaded for her dept. Home Retention to get access but that she understands once scanned into their system even if they can not find my account. With the loan number they can still input the financials.And when this happens it is standard procedure to stop any pending sale date. However I am told to call back Monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment