Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Mid Week Follow Up Phone Call

I feel the stress come over me just thinking about the call I need to make today to my HUD counselor Andre. I do not think he will have any information for me since I am convinced the bank is doing all it can to postpone making any descisions on any of the Mortgage modifications. Mine included. I believe the bailout has given the banking institutions what they needed to sustain themselves for the most part and that foreclosing is carrying the banking institutions further along to wait out the economic crisis until it is favorable to the finacial institutions favor of coarse. I am putting the dissapointing call off untill this afternoon. I will however email Andre and let me home I will be calling later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment