Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Phone Calls Are Of No Use

I am now not getting timely return calls from my HUD Counselor. I imagine he is swamped with his case load of homeowners in the same situation as I am. And I also imagine his phone calls to Bank Of America like mine are also not returned in a timely manner... All I can think is common sense tells me my HUD counselor has not received any response to his telephone calls either and therefore has no new information to provide me with.
I try not to read the news on home owners struggles with their banks as I rarely come across any positive out comes. I am reading things like the bank reneged on the agreement and foreclosed the home right under the homeowner who made all the agreed upon payments...
What are we too do? Suing has not made any welcome changes for the communities. Who will give us the help we need to take back the homes we have lived in for years or even decades?

No comments:

Post a Comment