Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Clear Bank Of America's Modification Dept.'s Do Not Communicate.

I am Ready to make my first mortgage payment on the HAMP that was offered me. April 1st is when it is due and a few days ago I received a Fed Ex packet from Bank Of America asking me if I want to request a home loan modification and if so to complete the packet provided! Really? Just how many of these useless Fed Ex packets are going out? How many thousands of dollars is wasted in the miss communication between BOA mortgage departments? I really do wonder because you know that cost is being charged to us, the consumers! It really just disgusts me to know end. I even received a telephone voice message reminding me to complete the packet. The voice message did not say "I will receive paper work via Fed Ex" the voice said "you received a Fed Ex packet" now if BOA can track appropriately when a package is received then why can it not communicate between departments effectively?
Oh wait, I know it is because Fed Ex is tracking not BOA. A daaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment