Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Bank of America search online for success

When I told my brother my new loan servicer is Bank of America he said they will not help me. My brother had many colorful descriptions for B of A. I of coarse am hoping this is not the case. I went online to look for success stories but did not find any other than banking So this is what prompted me to start this blog to seek out support and share my success. As I am working and can afford my home and should not be denied even though Home Affordable denied me...
I did come across this blog
http://www.moveupproperties.com/Nav.aspx/Page=Http://www.trulia.com/blog/rss/diane_wheatley/
It was informative and scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment