Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I spoke to B of A Foreclosure Dept.

I finally got a new account number from the Customer Sales Rep. Sam.He actually asked if I had any urgent concerns, I told him about my sale date and lack of information. He said though my loan documents or other information is not on file he was able to give me a loan number. And said I really need to talk to "the foreclosure dept" then I was transferred to Gerome. Gerome could not find me in his system but said "the sale would most likely be postponed" I asked if Wilshire properties missed the postponement and were sold could happen? Gerome said yes, it happened today! I almost fell out of my chair!. Gerome said it is 100% a legal issue. He said Wilshire has it's own Lawyers and Bank of America has it's own Lawyers. He said since Wilshire is no longer a company Lawyers at Wilshire are working for free once the loans are transferred with B of A. Gerome tried to assure by saying the procedure "should" that the property does not go to sale. But I need to talk to the legal department asap. He gave me the number to call but it will have to be tomorrow when they are open (of coarse my work hours)Gerome asked if I had spoken to the legal department at Wilshire I said never. But I was still encourage to try to get verification from Wilshires legal team. So I tried to call Wilshire but at this hour the line is perpetually busy...
I do not have non tense bone in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment