Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exhaling For a Minute While I Wait

I spoke with David this morning in the home retention dept. David confirmed I am still in review. David was very friendly and I felt support when answering his questions about my hardship and the cause of missed payments. David informed me of the number of missed payments and I confirmed that BAC keeps in mind that number is also due to the Lender not accepting payment of any kind once you go into modification review. David said yes BAC is aware of that and it will have no bearing on the review process. But that they want the consumer to be aware of the figure. That made sense. I felt good talking to David who assured me BAC tries to keep homeowners in their homes. I am told to call every 7 to 10 days for follow up on any updates in the file. So I continue to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment