Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Faxed tax documents

I keep my file as current as I can with financial documents.3/11/10 I just did my taxes and sent those in with my most current check stub. This is a never ending but necessary step. 3/12/10 I spoke with Mike in home retention, I was told my account is still under manager review and to call back to extend the sale date next week.
So I do 3/15/10 I speak with Evelyn in home retention Evelyn is able to verify "it looks like all your financials have been received" Evelyn sent a request to extend the sale date via email to the foreclosure dept. I was told to follow up with the foreclosure dept given that number and told to call Wednesday.
3/17/10 I spoke with Amanda in the foreclosure dept. She said no one has been assigned to my acct. yet but that it takes typically 120 business days to completion a review for modification. I am told the sale date has been extended for a month. Finally no more week to week extension. Amanda suggests I call once a week. I will stick to every two days just to be sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment