Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally A Little Breathing Room

This morning I grab a cup of coffee before that tightness in my neck starts upon anticipation of the phone call to Bank of America home retention dept.

I speak with Wayne a very nice young man. I am told there is no sale date or history of postponement in the system. Neal can not verify who the Attorneys are either when he is told the I personally spoke with the Attorneys to verify the postponement. He notes in my account our conversation and the new sale date I give him. And tells me to call on Friday.
Neal "welcomed me on board" and said " I hope you enjoy your stay with us, we will do everything possible to give you a modification" I jokingly ask for this in writing.Neal gives me the number to HUD and says "they also have many programs to offer and B of A does modifications with them" I am feeling hopeful. Thank you Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment