Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Of Pending Sale!

I am on the telephone at 5 am. I was told this is when they are open. Customer Service that is.
0500 I spoke with Terri I am still not found in the system "call back at 0900" I requested a Supervisor and spoke to Brandon and was told there shows no sale date and the Attorneys are not in the office yet to confirm. "call back at 0900" He did verify all faxes from me were received.
0900 I spoke with Markita she tried to call the Attorney and got a voice mail. Martika emailed her Supervisor and told me to call every two hours.
1100 I spoke with Neal I am told there is no sale date in the system. Neal tried the Attorneys again but did not get through. Neal said he spoke to "someone about escalating the file" I was given 2 telephone numbers and told to contact the Attorneys directly the numbers were to Sam Shannonberger LPS I got a voice message. I tried the number on the old paper work of over a year ago and was able to speak directly with the Attorneys office and verified the sale was postponed. The number I used was not either of the numbers I was given by Neal.
After a long sigh of relief. I decided to give it at least 24 hours before a follow up call since I was told no one has been assigned to my file as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment