Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Strangers knocking at my door!

My stomach aches beyond explanation. A man at my door wants to ask me questions about my house. At least he turns away easily with an apology offered as well. Others have not been so nice. Investors hoping to pick up my home are pushy and try to get all their words in before I shut the door or hang up on the phone. I am familiar with their disgusting tools. Consumers like me are hoping for a deal. It hurts just the same.
I was just starting to relax and not think about the pending sale to which I am in limbo at stopping thanks to both Wilshire and Bank of Americas poor planning and lack of compassion or protection for home owners currently in modification review. Where do we go and who do we turn to for reliable timely help?

No comments:

Post a Comment