Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OMG!

I don't believe it! I didn't save the document I started and lost all the writing I did so far. UGH, my brain hurts. I will continue tomorrow the word doc that will inevitable be much much longer then the two pages I lost.
I did make a call to Bank of America and spoke with Jon in customer Service (a woman) Jon could not find me in the system yet either via a social security check and a property address check. I explained my concern about my sale date on 3/8/10 and that no one is able to confirm the postponement. Jon spoke with a Supervisor and returned to say the Supervisor said there is a 99% guarantee that the sale will be postponed. I of coarse am not happy with 99%. Jon read from an side notification verbatim " all loan information on loans purchased from Wilshire will be available 3/8 there is limited information currently" Then Jon went on to say B of A purchased 120,000 loans from Wilshire and any loan in modification with Wilshire will continue at B of A and will not start over.
I am hoping for the same offer Wilshire offered me before sending me to Home Affordable. But I will explain that tomorrow. My mind is swimming for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment