Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

exteneded forclosure sale date AGAIN.

Andre was able to get Rodney too extend the sale date out 30 days. Something in over a year I was able to do only once. I thought it was sheer luck and for homeowners it is. But I am almost positive this extension of 30 days was stricly due to a HUD councelors request. I was told by my counselor Andre that Rodney at the HAMP directors office said he would call me the next day with the update that my sale date was extended. I have yet to recieve a call from Rodney. Andre was able to look up the sale date on the trustees website and saw that it was extended. To my relief I still have negotiating time. It is clear the system is not a system at all there is no clear structure as to the flow of a review process for any program within the banking instition. I felt the same when I was dealing with Wilshire even though at least at Wilshire they were able to offer me a temporary payment plan. Andre reviewed the paperwork on that original offer with Wilshire and informed me it was not a change in my original loan and while paying the lower payment penalties and unpaid amounts would be added onto my loan amount. So I guess it really was not an affordable plan after all as I would have still had to pay the taxes and insurance seperately too. Today I recieved a letter from Bank Of America. It is an offer for reinstatement of my original loan. You know the one that has no impounds... It has a break down of all fees and costs added while I have been in forclosure as well as all past due mortgage payments etc. It comes to over $43,000 dollars. So the bank must be thinking I will run out and finagle some creative financing and possibly put myself in a worse financial situation so they can get their money and I can keep my home. This is absurd. The HAMP program was ment so I thought to protect families like myself. I have a good career, the economy side tracked my finances and the housing market turned my loan upside down... So why is it NOT helping the thousands of families like me? I will continue to pray for the thousands of families suffering the economy and mortgage mess created thank you by our fabulous leaders and corporate giants that love to feed their own self endulgence with the little peoples paychecks. I hope that you also like me get the help you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment