Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Get Mortgage Help With The Sacramento Urban League

Today I met with Andre at the Fair Oaks office and per the program calculations " I should qualify for the HAMP" (Home Affordability Mortgage Program) With his help, he was able to get a hold of someone to fax directly my documentation and requested a extended sale date as mine is up on 7/29 and I have not been able to extend it at the trustee's level. Andre contacted Robbie at "The Program Directors Office" Robbie gave a fax # to fax everything directly to him and said that he would contact me by tomorrow with an extended sale date once the packet was recieved and that he will asign someone to review my packet for the HAMP. Andre of coarse has to give me the disclaimer that this is not a guarantee and that if I am contacted first by Robbie to contact Andre with any inormation. I am left hopefull since Andre has had some success with getting HAMP approvals. But at the same time I know it's not done until it's done... Andre said all the numbers we went over will not be forwarded with the file as the program has set numbers and figures based on number of household members. But in the case of a denial he then can argue the numbers. That is what scares me. What seems a cut and dry case to both he and I, can be misconstrude my another set of eyes. I keep praying and hoping for the right outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment