Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Answer From Bank Of America

So far I have not had any of my phone calls to Bank Of America returned. This is unacceptable that a company making such a life changing decision on my families lives does not even return a telephone call with an update.
Phone calls from Andre at The Sacramento Urban League also have not been returned yet. Like most of America I am racked with stress and anxiety not knowing what will happen to my family if I am not approved. Knowing that I certainly can afford the payment which was suggested by Andre my HUD Counselor per his number crunching does not ease any of my concern. As I have learned dealing with Mortgage Companies their desicions do not always make sense and there is no one to question those decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment