Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm a little bit calmer today

I spoke with Andre my HUD Approved Counselor at The Sacramento Urban League and he has assured me it is not necessary to try to mail in a payment at this point with having to extend sale dates and all. He did not say that specifically but that was the point. His point were 1. Bank Of America will not accept a payment at this point. 2. As far as proof of trying to come to a resolution. Working with him is proof. 3. If I am not approved for the HAMP there are other alternatives still to turn to. Now I felt a little better and thanked him for his quick response. He confirmed todays sale date has been extended one more month... Though I am thankful to hear there are still options if I am denied. I am not ready to inquire about those options. I can not think about trying something else at this point. It would absolutely not make sense that I would not qualify for HAMP. I so do not want to go into another year of not knowing what my mortgage future holds. But I am almost certain that is likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment