Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Follow Up Phone Call...

A telephone call to my HUD Counselor Andre. Proves fruitless as expected. But I make the calls, I fear if I do not I will be seen as an irresponsible hoemowner. I know that sounds crazy when I'm clearly doing all that I can to recoup my happy house hold and start paying on my mortgage. I feel so inadequate in my current situation. Knowing that hundres, thousands and millions of other homeowners are in my same position does not help. In fact it causes greater fear. Because it makes me feel disillusioned, is this really happening? Are millions of families going to get displaced and lose shelter at our own governments hands? What do we call this man made disaster? Hurricane BUMA? (BU-Bush MA-Obama) Who will help us the strongest and supposedly one of the richest nations? Is there no one to come to our rescue? Sadley no. We must come together, take back the reins and govern ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment