Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

Waiting For Bank Of America To Make A Desicion Is Excrutiating

This past week I have made several telephone calls to my HUD counselor. I know he is busy and at times did not have any news to give me. It took a couple of tries to reach him.But Andre did contact me and said that he had not heard yet but would give another call and then finally he is told that it is still in review and has a new negotiator. I ask Andre if getting shifted to "new negotiators" a common thing? Since I have already been given at least two "new negotiators" and this would make a third. I am told yes it is common. I asked of he thought I might get an answer before the upcomming holidays? Of coarse he does not know... But he did say that getting a quick response may not be a good thing. That Bank Of America typically takes a very long time to come to a desicion. None of this makes me feel any better. How are families to get through the holidays? How happy can the holidays be when families do not know if they will have a home the next year? What can homeowners do about this? VOTE in NOVEMBER! PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment