Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Will Bank Of America Help Me?

In a desperate attempt to get some kind of help dealing with Bank Of America. Something I have done on several occassions an internet search for lawsuits or groups working to support homeowners. I ran across John Wriites blog

So I followed his advice and I emailed a complaint to Bank Of America's CEO @ brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com I also emailed a copy to John Write @ johns-write@hotmail.com and I submitted my complaint directly on the Bank Of America complaint website. The very next day I recieved a phone call from Brian Moynihan's Assistant Alicia Parker, that is how Alicia introduced herself "The Assistant to Bank Of America's CEO". And I know she looked up my account information because she called me at work and I did not leave my work number in my complaint. Unfortunaletly she called me on the crisis line and I did not have the ability to speak with her at that time. So she said she would be available the next day when I am off work. After working out the time difference (she is in Texas 3 hours ahead) I was assured by Alicia she would be in the office late and available for my call.

I was a bit leary of this person since the call was a complete surprise and Alicia was not very professional on the phone. And I have had a recent incident at work with a collection company that started harrassing me at work on an acct. that is almost 7 years old from when I was divorced... And because I did not leave my work number for contact. So I looked her up on the internet just to calm my nerves. And Alicia showed up on LinkedIn and yes her official title according to her LinkedIn profile she is an "Account Manager at Bank Of America" So I am now excited to speak with Alicia. I did call after work but I got her voice mail and left a message for a return call. I kind of expected that I would not reach her since she had stated she would be working late. A late night call never seems to connect. Luckily I am off on Monday and I will be able to call first thing in the morning. I do hope Alicia can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment