Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wrong Alicia at Bank Of America

My last post talked about Alicia the Assistant to the CEO of Bank Of America. After a bit of phone tag I finally spoke with Alicia yesterday and it is Alicia Corosco not the one named in the last post. i explained to Alicia C. My predicament and Alicia was very professional(maybe on the first call she was having a bad day. But at first she said she could not find my account as even being in a modification review. But then she finally did find my file. She said that there were no notes in my account stating that I have been reviewed and denied for any programs. She did state she was glad to hear I was now being reviewed for an in house modification as opposed to the HAMP. Alicia confirmed what Andre my HUD Counselor said which is that an "in house modification" is usually quicker and per Andre in some cases can be a better modification in terms then the HAMP. Alicia said that she would see if she could get more information on the status of my modification process "maybe the investors had not made a decision yet" And that she would get in contact with the third party helping me, meaning Andre. So today I spoke with Andre who said he has not received any messages or calls from Alicia yet. And all Andre could tell me is the same thing he has been telling me since I started working with him. Which is "he has not heard anything new yet, I am still in review, no new documentation is needed at this time and my sale dates has been postponed. I am hoping that with the actual complaint filed directly online with the bank as well as to the CEO bryan.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com and the mention of the lawsuit that I support John Write vs. B of A lawsuit. I will get some finalization. Alicia at least was understanding of my dilemma and gave some comfort in that. I now await a phone call from anyone that will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment