Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still Getting Nowhere With The CEO Asst. at BOA

I spoke with Alicia Corosco yesterday and she had no information for me on my account. She did say she left a voice message for Colby Gilbert my account reviewer and that she has not received a call back yet.
I told Alicia that I had faxed copies of letters I received on Friday the week before from Bank Of America. One that looked like it was one of those automatic computer generated letters. It was an "important message from Bank Of America about my loan saying that if I was having problems paying my loan to give Bank Of America a call right aways so that I could consider several options 1. loan modification 2. repayment arrangements 3. deed-in-lieu 4. short sale/ payoff. Really are they serious!? And also on Friday I received a second letter. This one is a mortgage statement, yes a regular mortgage billing statement. I wondered if it would be to my benefit to mail in a payment and see if they would accept. But of coarse I fear never getting a resolution which would be a travesty and BOA would keep my payment...
Of coarse I'm angry that it is clear BOA is so disorganized and the departments do not communicate with each other that it is a waste of my time and theirs. Imagine the costs involved. BOA is paying out thousands to unqualified account "reviewers" that do not even know what their doing. If this were not the case why then are home owners still up in arms going nowhere, life on hold, unable to make important decisions while putting everything on hold awaiting the outcome of their future? A decision made my half a system half un educated people many of whom don't even live in America!?
At one point in a conversation with Alicia she had noted "maybe the investors had not made a decision on my account yet" who are these investors and why can't I speak with them? If Bank Of America is going to blame the hold up on "the investors" shouldn't we be communicating with them and hold them accountable?
I told Alicia I faxed copies of everything to Andre my HUD Counselor. This time Alicia was not so personable or professional. She seemed annoyed with my call Alicia told me " well Bank Of America is not going to stop what their doing just because you asked for a modification" I don't think she understood what I was asking. I wanted to know why a letter and bill would be generated when I was never in their billing cycle in the first place and that since being bought from my previous lender had been in "modification review" again Alicia was condescending and said "even if you ask for a modification the bank is not going to stop what they do" And this is the Assistant to the CEO! WOW doesn't that say a lot about the kind of people and there level of professionalism? Just who do these people think they are? I bet if they were in our shoes they would be just as desperate as the rest of us for answers.
I didn't even tell explain to her that my life is on hold until BOA makes a decision. I can not enroll in college classes, college is expensive these days and I need to know what I can afford to make those kinds of choices. I would like to purchase a used motorcycle ( a longtime dream) but of coarse that would be deemed a frivolous irresponsible purchase...
It seems the David Write lawsuit is not fearing any better.
Would standing out in front of the banks with huge picket signs naming names of those we spoke with that are getting us know where help?

No comments:

Post a Comment