Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

File A Complaint With The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

Here is the link file a complaint online with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency the "OCC"
Another desperate online search for help of coarse brings a slurry of blogs and Attorneys offering various things to try but if your looking for an Attorney and you don't have 5k for a retainer it's not going to happen. My attempts so far at getting an Attorney to even respond have gotten no where to date. Filing a complaint with the OCC at least makes me feel like I'm doing something. I have done the talk to every customer service rep under the sun even the ones in foreign countries. I've email and spoke on the phone to Alicia Corosco the Assist. to the BOA CEO Brian t. Moynahan and had two un nerving conversation with her making me feel like an insignificant little bug she had no use for. I have sought the help of a HUD counselor which also has not moved my file along anymore then if he weren't helping me. We both are in limbo. I emailed the President, yes that's right President Barack Obama and got back what clearly was an auto response email. My name has "been added" to a suit against BOA in Colorado. But since they did not ask for any information I doubt much will be done for me and my situation personally.
So filing a complaint whenever I can is all I can do at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment