Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why The Banks Will Not Negotiate Your Home Loan

Another call to my HUD Counselor proves uneventful. No news is good news I suppose. I get the usual " I spoke with Colby today and he says my loan is still in review" Colby is the man assigned to my case and thankfully it has not changed for the past few months. I have gone through a number of different "reviewers" over this long process. Being told "the case load is too high for that reviewer and another reviewer has been assigned...."
I have decided to seek Counsel to find out once and for all if there really is nothing I can do but sit with my life on hold full of stress, anger, sadness and frustration. There has got to be some recourse for the millions of home owners sitting stagnant while constantly feeling the threat of homelessness. This feeling is indescribable.
I have seen this video of an explanation as to why banks want to short sale our homes and are not trying to help homeowners get a modification see it here foreclosure video This is very scary since it does make sense and gives homeowners an understanding why were are getting the run around. So if this is true, what can we do about it? Who do we talk to? How do we protect ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment