Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Like Today's Housing Market America is In Distress...

The more I think about how my life is on hold while Bank Of America keeps moving my file from desk to desk or maybe even never moving my file at all. But rather just piling other files on top of my own and not giving my file a first thought. I go through many different thoughts and many different feelings. From feeling sad to very sad, to this is too stressful to think about, don't think about it... to angry, to very angry, to extremely angry and at that point on occasion I have looked online to see what other homeowners have done hoping to find some positive out comes that will help me feel better and not so stressed out all the time and just maybe remind me why I put my life on hold and that saving my home, the home I have raised my children in and is the solace where my family still gathers to be thankful for the ones that are still employed and that we all are in good health...to remind me why I allow myself to still tolerate the stress and remain at the mercy of Bank Of America. I love my family and many depend on me. I can not see myself giving up. I also can not see my self not fighting back. Not because I am angry but because the treatment not only I am experiencing but thousands of homeowners and families across America are also experiencing. I feel I must do something if only to help others to know that they too should be treated better and can demand fiduciary treatment by any institution. Now where to start and who to talk to? I am already working with a HUD Counselor, someone I thought would be able to help me get my mortgage modification. I am aware that Financial institutions are not required by law to abide by HUD Counselors recommendations. However knowing that HUD has trained Counselors to assist homeowners with requesting mortgage modifications. Wouldn't it make sense to go through the files that have been submitted by a qualified HUD Counselor in order to assist and expedite the mortgage modification process? Would it not make sense that files submitted by these Counselors have been groomed meaning put together so that the institution can do a review and validate the numbers with financial documents included and move the file out to be modified? It really is that simple. These companies can employ hundreds of people in foreign countries to handle Customer Service then why can the institutions not provide enough people to review homeowners requests for modification in a timely manner?
I for one want to know exactly just how much in penalties and late fees has my own loan gone up. Including the late fees and penalties for my home owners insurance and property taxes. If Bank Of America had given me my modification early last year when the Bank had confirmed they had everything they needed and "I was in review" then I would not have racked up all those fees and penalties. Since BOA is causing these fees and penalties to accrue then BOA should also be held liable...

No comments:

Post a Comment