Free Shipping & Up to 25% Off for External Hard Drives at GadgetTown.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Offer From Bank Of America For The HAMP

Can it be true?! I am finally nearing the end of my mortgage modification nightmare?! Yesterday when I walk in my house the first thing I see, my new motorcycle seat and sitting on top of that box a Fed Ex letter from Bank Of America. My heart beats faster as always when I see one of these because you just don't know if it's the end of life as you know it or a refreshing sensible modification offer...
For me it is a sensible modification offer. I am beyond words as to why it took this long to get my life back. Oh I know the fight is not over yet. I still have to prove myself. I need to make three on time payments of the amount stated in the "trial period" so I for now am breathing a little bit better and have been celebrating inside by screaming "finally" to my inner self.
So what does this mean for the file being reviewed for an "in house" modification with Colby Gilbert? Since there has been failed communication between departments at Bank Of America I am pretty sure this will be the case. Unless of coarse and most likely my HUD Counselor Andre informs Colby of my offer from the HAMP Dept. of coarse I faxed everything to Andre for review. I know if anything looks even a little of kilter Andre will call fowl.
So I encourage anyone seeking a modification to review the suggestions I have on the left of this post and good luck to you. You have my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment